While how we are coming together has changed, we can still make a real difference for moms and babies, at a time when they need us the most.
We are following CDC guidelines to avoid mass gatherings and are rapidly preparing for an exciting, new format for our March of Dimes Signature Chefs experience.
The chefs, volunteers and guests who make up our Signature Chefs Auction community are coming together in new, innovative ways to support moms and babies this year.
Data show that the U.S. remains among the most dangerous developed nations in the world for childbirth.1 Over 700 women die each year from pregnancy-related causes, and the CDC reports that 60 percent are preventable. The preterm birth rate is on the rise. Two babies die every hour in the United States. By joining our Signature Chefs community you are making a big difference.
Your support of March of Dimes helps fund:
- Free virtual NICU support program for families
- Virtual prenatal programs for moms-to-be
- COVID-19 interventions and support for moms and babies
- Programs that promote health equity for moms and babies and directly combat racial disparities in maternal and child health
- Educational programs, including live Facebook panel discussions, to get info into the hands of moms and families
- Necessary supplies for expectant mothers including blood pressure cuffs and masks
- and so much more!
Learn more about how we are coming together in new and exciting ways in 2020. We will update this page as we finalize our plans. We hope you reach out directly! Contact Emma B. Mertens at [email protected]
for more information.
Click here to view Sponsorship Opportunities.